1. By wearing an ugly Christmas sweater / poncho.
2. With big red ribbons for massive gifts his family is sure to enjoy.
3. Sitting by the virtual fireplace.
4. Wrapping himself in a warm parka while he takes a mid-day stroll.
5. Going shopping for winter hats.
6. And scarves.
7. By bringing holiday cheer to this adorable little girl.
8. Picking out a Christmas tree for the living room.
9. And posing in green and red for potential Christmas cards.
10. By cozying up in a onesie on a cold winter day.
11. Bundling up for future snowball fights.
12. And embracing the glimmering beauty of snowflakes.
13. By hanging out with Santa.
15. Also dressing like Santa.
16. Hanging out in stockings.
17. And of course, wrapping presents.
Happy holidays from Jiff and friends!
BONUS: Here’s Jiff doing tricks!
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.