Just to clarify, Diagon Alley is located in Universal Studios (Florida) and Hogsmeade is located in Islands of Adventure (Florida). If you want to visit both locations, you need to purchase a two-park ticket.
3. If you have a baby or small child with you but want to go on the rides, ask the staff about Baby Swap.
While one parent goes on the ride, the other will watch the kids in the baby swap room. When the parent is done riding, they switch so each person has a chance to go on the attraction.
6. Look up at the windows of Dominic Maestro’s Music Shop and you’ll see a cello playing itself.
13. When you’re on the Hogwarts Express going to Diagon Alley, you can catch a quick glimpse of Voldemort in front of Malfoy Manor.
17. The Leaky Cauldron can be seen from the London facade just as described in the books.
“The Leaky Cauldron is a dingy London pub, sandwiched between a bookshop and a record shop on Charing Cross Road. The main entrance to Diagon Alley — where witches, wizards and others purchase magical goods — is located behind the pub.”
18. If you stop by the Knight Bus, make sure to go around the back and take a peek inside.
It’s closed and you can’t go in, but you can at least see what it’s supposed to look like.
19. If you look in the windows of the record shop on Charing Cross Road and Mr. Mullpepper’s Apothecary in Diagon Alley, you’ll see a tribute to the Jaws ride.
There’s a set of shark teeth and a record quoting the movie. You can watch the bow legged women clip here.
22. When you go to Madam Malkin’s, stand in front of the mirror for some wardrobe feedback.
Sometimes she’s nice, sometimes she’s mean. Don’t take it personally I guess?
23. Make sure to look up in Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes; you can see Umbridge just like in Half-Blood Prince.
She also screams stuff like, “I will have order!”
24. If you purchase a wand at Ollivanders, you’ll receive a map. Put the map under the black light in Knockturn Alley and you’ll see little figures pop up.
They highlight the spots where you can cast spells with interactive wands.
25. Go to the Money Exchange in Carkitt Market and ask the goblin anything and he’ll answer you.
I asked if Beyoncé and Jay Z are getting divorced and he said, “That’s not my area of expertise.”
27. If you look up in the Magical Menagerie, you’ll see a Demiguise and a Crumple-Horned Snorkack.
The Demiguise (far left) is an ape-like creature whose hair is believed to be a main property of invisibility cloaks. A Crumple-Horned Snorkack (far right) is one of Luna Lovegood’s favorite (but elusive) creatures.
29. And last but not least, make sure to soak it all in and enjoy the magic.
“Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.