11. When Grand West found the apostrophe.
“We managed to track down the missing apostrophes. It came out in the interrogation that they just needed a break. We are glad to report that after some R and R they are ready to get back to work between the T and S. Thank you Jason Elk, we could not have done it without you.”
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀