11. When Grand West found the apostrophe.
“We managed to track down the missing apostrophes. It came out in the interrogation that they just needed a break. We are glad to report that after some R and R they are ready to get back to work between the T and S. Thank you Jason Elk, we could not have done it without you.”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸