2. Making your own schedule, which allowed you to take off Fridays or start classes at noon.
After college: Work from 9 a.m.–5 p.m., attempt to go the gym after work, realize it’s too busy to even claim a machine, say “fuck it,” and watch Netflix at home until you fall asleep.
3. Getting free (or at least cheap) student section tickets to football games.
After college: Pray you can find an alumni bar and then cry when you realize you will never be a student again.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋