20. Once you take your glasses off at night, that’s it.
Such a tough choice to decide if you’re done watching TV.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: President-elect reportedly taps Washington congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs president Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.