1. First we got a glimpse of Abnegation life, including Beatrice’s very rare look in a mirror.
2. And here’s an overview of dystopian Chicago:
3. When the Dauntless jump out of their trains and run towards the Choosing Ceremony.
4. Tris going through the fear simulation and almost drowning.
5. And then realizing it isn’t real and breaking through the glass.
6. When she freaks out about her inconclusive results:
7. The first time Tris and Four meet.
I ship this. I ship this so hard.
8. And their highly anticipated training sessions.
9. The whole knife-throwing scene.
10. Possibly Tris and Four pretending to blend in with the controlled Dauntless army.
11. Following their commands.
Is that Will in the front?
12. Four explaining his tattoos!
“I don’t want to be just one thing. I want to be brave, and selfless, and intelligent, and honest, and kind.”
13. And then being taken away.
14. Christina being forced to hang off the chasm for five minutes.
15. More Tris and Four.
16. And of course, the zip lining scene.
17. Watch the full trailer here!
18. You can catch Divergent in theaters March 21, 2014.
- A few weeks ago, he was Trump's national security adviser. Now Mike Flynn is seeking immunity for testifying on the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia.
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- SpaceX has launched and landed a recycled rocket for the first time. It's a big step towards making space flight cheaper ♻️🚀