3. When she stripped down to do a photo shoot for a book called Natural Beauty, with a purpose of raising money and awareness for environmental issues.
6. Her superb acting skills in This Is the End, which includes her sailor mouth and a hard hit to Seth Rogan’s face.
She told Flicks and Bits about the script: “I just remember reading it and thinking it’s hilarious. I thought it was the most crazy, absurd premise for a story I’d ever heard. I had to do it.”
8. And when she threw serious shade at Sofia Coppola.
OK, she probably didn’t intentionally do side-eye, but it happened and it’s beautiful.
10. When Miss Watson posed for W Magazine and she looked classy as hell.
Here’s the proof:
14. When Emma confessed that ignoring fame was her rebellion.
Emma told W Magazine: “I lived in denial for as long as I possibly could. Until the age of 18, I would take the Oxford Tube, which is a public bus. Then it got to the point where the fact that I was on the bus would spread from one end to the other. I’d think, ‘Why am I doing this to myself?’ Ignoring fame was my rebellion, in a funny way. I was insistent on being normal and doing normal things. It probably wasn’t advisable to go to college in America and room with a complete stranger. And it probably wasn’t wise to share a bathroom with eight other people in a coed dorm. Looking back, that was crazy.”
15. That time she posed with all the comedians from This Is the End and she made them look even more handsome than they are because she brings out the best in people.
17. That time Emma won the MTV Trailblazer Award for being amazing.
19. There was also that time she won the People’s Choice Award for her role in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
20. When Emma rocked the red carpet with this killer dress.
Yaaasss gurl, YAAAASSSS.
21. And this one:
22. Then she blew the crowd a kiss because she gives the people what they want.
26. That time she posed with Lily Collins at Coachella and she looked gorgeous.
STAY FLAWLESS, EMMA.
Can’t wait to see what you do in 2014!
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹