Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD. If you did not watch the season finale of True Blood, proceed with caution.
If you’re all caught up from last night’s finale, you may have noticed Eric’s casual vacay in Sweden. As Eric did some light reading in the daylight, Warlow was killed and all the vampires who consumed his magic faerie blood were transformed back to normal, which caused Eric to BURN on the mountain. It’s unclear whether or not he dies, but we’re willing to bet Pam is going to save him or something else totally crazy. But should our favorite Viking vamp disappear from the series forever, here’s a tribute to his best moments on the show.
First, play a little music.
4. That time he just didn’t give a fuck.
5. And when he made this face.
6. That time Arlene’s kids were chilling at Fangtasia.
7. When he asked Jason if he could drive.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.