1. Westcott Fountain was one of the first places you visited when touring campus.
And it’s one of the first places you brought out-of-towners.
But you wish you were the genius that paid the $88 fee with 8,800 pennies.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.
8. You take great pride in Doak and often brag about its Hogwarts-like appearance.
12. You’ve taken at least one picture with the Garnet and Gold Guys.
Still pondering how long it takes to scrub that glitter off.
31. And Jameis Winston’s Hei5man win was one of the greatest moments in FSU history.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀