31 Signs You're A Florida State Seminole
F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E! Florida State, Florida State, Florida State! WOOO!
1. Westcott Fountain was one of the first places you visited when touring campus.
2. You followed tradition and jumped in the fountain on your birthday.
3. It's also where you took some graduation photos.
4. Parking on campus required an ungodly amount of patience and time, and if you didn't find a spot before classes started, you said "screw it" and went home.
5. If you've ever been here, the nurse probably told you you're pregnant.
6. You've been towed by PPS at least once and undoubtedly had a one-way screaming match with the front desk.
But you wish you were the genius that paid the $88 fee with 8,800 pennies.
7. You've walked this path to games numerous times and were well aware of the reputation that precedes it.
8. You take great pride in Doak and often brag about its Hogwarts-like appearance.
9. The Unconquered Statue was your symbol of hope.
10. Watching Osceola spear the field remains one of the most exciting game moments.
11. As does catching a glimpse of Red Lightning in action.
12. You've taken at least one picture with the Garnet and Gold Guys.
13. And you know that there's nothing more magical than doing the chop with thousands of other Seminoles to the sound of the Warchant.
14. You almost love Bobby and Jimbo more than football itself.