1. Westcott Fountain was one of the first places you visited when touring campus.
And it’s one of the first places you brought out-of-towners.
But you wish you were the genius that paid the $88 fee with 8,800 pennies.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.
8. You take great pride in Doak and often brag about its Hogwarts-like appearance.
12. You’ve taken at least one picture with the Garnet and Gold Guys.
Still pondering how long it takes to scrub that glitter off.
31. And Jameis Winston’s Hei5man win was one of the greatest moments in FSU history.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.