1. Westcott Fountain was one of the first places you visited when touring campus.
And it’s one of the first places you brought out-of-towners.
But you wish you were the genius that paid the $88 fee with 8,800 pennies.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.
8. You take great pride in Doak and often brag about its Hogwarts-like appearance.
12. You’ve taken at least one picture with the Garnet and Gold Guys.
Still pondering how long it takes to scrub that glitter off.
31. And Jameis Winston’s Hei5man win was one of the greatest moments in FSU history.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.