1. How was Jack allowed to throw a baseball on the airplane with NO consequences?
2. How did Teddy end up in Neverland?
That bear was chilling at home in London and then all of a sudden it's in a cave. HOW?
3. What happened to these people? Are they OK?
4. What are the Lost Boys eating?
5. Where did these pirates get their uniforms?
6. How did the baseball hit Peter in the head?
That ball was in the air for almost TWO FULL minutes and Peter was on the other side of Neverland. No athlete is that good.
7. When Peter is remembering his mother, he says he was afraid of growing up and he decided to run away. How does a newborn baby accomplish this?
8. If you don't grow up in Neverland, how did Peter become a boy?
9. Wasn't Wendy the slightest bit worried that a mysterious boy was crying in her room?
10. Did Wendy not find it super creepy when Peter kissed her sleeping granddaughter?
11. How did Pan do a costume change mid-air?
12. And how did he lose 20 pounds in three days, put eye liner on, and style his hair like so?
13. Is Peter secretly an artist? Because that's a really good cutout.
14. What happened to Rufio's body?
15. How did this crocodile suddenly wake up?
16. How did the crocodile digest Hook?
17. Is the croc dead now?
18. Did Moira even notice her husband was missing for three days?
19. Where did Smee come from?
20. If the dog buried the phone in the snow, how the hell did it survive until Peter came back?
LOL if my iPhone was in the snow for one minute, it would die. I call bullshit.