1. This is Mackenzie Davis. You may recognize her from That Awkward Moment or Halt and Catch Fire.
2. She is currently playing Adam Driver’s love interest in the new rom-com What If, and her character is kind of amazingly weird.
3. Which is why we challenged her to a round of Would You Rather! Here are her responses to a string of really odd questions:
5. Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers or fingers as long as your legs?
MD: Fuck, that’s a good one! Probably fingers as long as my legs. I feel like there’s a real niche fetish for that (laughs), and if there isn’t already, it’s growing. Also, I love the idea because you can play a lot of pranks on people. You could goose people without them ever knowing!
6. Would you rather be able to run 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?
MD: You know what? How high would you fly? Tell me that.
There’s no limit here, but let’s just say you have to stay on Earth.
MD: I think I’d rather run. I’m not a runner and I always dreamed about just throwing on my sneakers and really knocking everyone’s socks off with my joy of traversing the world by foot. So I think if I could do that I’d feel really good.
7. Would you rather sweat mayo or have to poop a softball?
MD: Poop a softball all the time?
Yes, these are life conditions.
MD: I think poop a softball.
Really? I guess sweating mayo would be pretty gross.
MD: Yeah, I think that would interfere with my life a lot more.
8. Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon?
MD: Do I have to tame the dragon?
MD: Yeah, I’d rather have a dragon. Think about how ostracized you’d be if you were a dragon; you’d be hunted all the time. I’d rather, like, have one under my employ, treat it kindly, then I could run to it and fly with it!
9. Would you rather be sexually attracted to fruit or have Cheetos dust permanently stuck on your fingers?
MD: Why is being sexually attracted to fruit a bad thing??
Well, I guess it could be at any inconvenient time like, Holy shit, fruit.
MD: And it’s totally acceptable within my control? That sounds amazing. Yeah no, absolutely fruit.
11. Would you rather change gender every time you sneeze or not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby?
MD: You know, I think the changing gender thing would be an advantage. I think there’s a positive to both of those things [genders] and that you could really learn to control the muffin-baby dilemma, but I don’t think there’s any positive to the muffin-baby dilemma. The gender thing has a negative but it also has a positive so I choose the gender.
12. What If hits theaters Aug. 8. You can watch the trailer here.
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏