27 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know About
Well, some of these tips and tricks can be useful for guys too.
1. Break in your flats in under five minutes.
2. Put clear nail polish on the inside of your rings.
3. Use a pumice stone to de-fuzz a sweater.
4. Hang your purses with shower curtain hooks.
5. Wear loose ponytails to avoid bald spots.
6. White wine neutralizes red wine stains.
7. Store your makeup on a magnet board.
8. Neatly tuck your non-skinny jeans in boots.
9. Remove deodorant stains with dryer sheets.
10. Paint your keys with nail polish to easily distinguish the sets.
11. Chill your white wine with frozen grapes.
12. When you pack a suitcase, wrap your shoes in a shower cap.
13. Add a magnetic strip in your bathroom cabinet to support bobby pins and tweezers.
14. Turn around your hangers to clean out your closet.
15. Put your necklace through a straw to keep the chain from tangling.
16. Use a caddy to store your hair appliances.
18. Put pool noodles in your boots to keep them upright.
19. Use rice and a sock to make a DIY hot pack.
20. Tie your scarves and stockings to hangers for easy storage.
21. Use two fingers to test out your bra fit.
22. Put baking soda in your flats to avoid smelly shoes.
When you put shoes on without socks, your feet sweat and start to smell. If you put baking soda in your flats, it will kill the bacteria and get rid of that gross smell.