14. “Let It Blow” by Bane from The Dark Knight Rises
I don’t know who thought it was a good idea to mash up Batman with Frozen, but it’s one of the weirdest combinations I’ve heard thus far. The video is clips from The Dark Knight Rises with a brand new set of lyrics. It’s really strange, but I’ll give points to the Bane impersonator; it sounded pretty spot-on.
13. “Just Don’t Go” parody by a concerned Traffic Man
Slow news day, Cincinnati? This guy doesn’t have the best vocal range, but it’s still funny and makes local news entertaining. I appreciate your efforts, Traffic Man. #JustDontGo #AllTheTractionsGone
12. “Let It Go” cover by Maddie and Zoe
OK, while these girls are SUPER cute and adorable, they kind of hurt my ears. Yes, this probably makes me an awful person, but I’m being honest. I have high hopes for these ladies in the future, though. Do you want to build a snowman in the meantime?
11. “Let It Go” Demi Lovato cover by Steamfaerie
The main reason to watch this video is for the lovely array of costumes. Kota’s vocals are very pleasant, but the backdrop is a little too cheesy. Regardless, it’s a nice cover.
10. “Let It Go,” the male version
They lyrics have been slightly altered to identify with men, and although it’s a bit shaky in the beginning, it gets really good by the end. It’s like a rock version of the Frozen hit.
9. “Let It Go” by CIMORELLI
These six ladies do an acoustic set of the Frozen hit and it’s delightful. They need to work on harmonization a little bit, but it’s definitely still worth a listen.
8. “Let It Go” Demi Lovato cover by Jannina W
There’s nothing too crazy happening, just four minutes of raw talent.
7. “Let It Go” violin cover by Jun Sung Ahn
The violin is severely underrated and this guy proves that. There may not being any singing involved, but you can do that yourself (and love every minute of it).
6. “Let It Go” by Britain’s Got Talent superstar Connie Talbot
Remember when that six-year-old girl SLAYED “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” in 2007? Well, Connie’s back (really, she never left) and she sings a beautiful rendition of “Let It Go” that you’re bound to love. Kill it, girl.
5. “Let It Go” by Demi Lovato
OK, this isn’t really a cover since Demi’s version is on the soundtrack, but whatever. It’s not as legendary as Idina’s original, but it’s still addictive to listen to.
4. “Let It Go/Let Her Go” mashup by Sam Tsui
A mix of Frozen’s “Let It Go” and Passenger’s “Let Her Go” is a genius combination. Sam’s voice is wonderful as usual and there’s a big chance you’ll play this on repeat.
3. “Let It Go/Winter” mashup by The Piano Guys
The Piano Guys did an amazing instrumental of Frozen’s “Let It Go” and Vivaldi’s “Winter” (Four Seasons). They are surrounded by real snow and ice, no green screens involved.
“We wanted the music to alternate between ‘freezing’ and ‘thawing,’ representing the opposing forces throughout the Frozen story.”
2. “Let It Go” impersonations by Christina Bianco
I can’t begin to tell you how awesome this is. Christina Bianco covers the song while impersonating several famous vocalists, including Idina Menzel, Julie Andrews, Celine Dion, Adele, and many more. It’s entertaining and funny, but Christina also has an exceptionally beautiful voice. A+ cover.
1. “Let It Go” by Alex Boyé, The One Voice Children’s Choir, and Lexi Walker
It’s unreal how incredible this entire video is. Between Alex Boyé, Lexi Walker’s outstanding vocals, and the Ice Castle venue in Utah, it’s just outrageously amazing. Also, special shout out to the style and wardrobe team; Lexi looks AWESOME.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏