2. BuzzFeed asked Oliver and James Phelps their most embarrassing moment on the Harry Potter set. Here’s what they had to say:
Oliver Phelps (George Weasley): The main embarrassing moment I got from set was this time we were supposed to be running across the courtyard in all our Quidditch gear, and as I was running, I was dragging the broomstick with me, and the broomstick got tangled between my legs and I fell flat over. I got grass and mud all over my Quidditch outfit. You could just see hair, makeup, and costume [teams] just going, Oh no, and ripping their hair out. It was also in front of a lot of people.
James Phelps (Fred Weasley): I’m not usually that embarrassing, I just roll with it. Actually auditioning-wise, one of the last auditions we had for [Harry] Potter called a camera test — so you’re actually on the set with all the crew and they roll the scene with you — and so we did it and Chris Columbus says, “So who wins out in a fight with you guys?” meaning obviously a verbal fight, and I said, “Well normally me because I’ve got a good left hook.” It was only after where I was like, Wait, why the hell did I say that? But yeah, luckily it made no difference.
7. ~The more you know~
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., opens to the public on July 8.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂