2. BuzzFeed asked Oliver and James Phelps their most embarrassing moment on the Harry Potter set. Here’s what they had to say:
Oliver Phelps (George Weasley): The main embarrassing moment I got from set was this time we were supposed to be running across the courtyard in all our Quidditch gear, and as I was running, I was dragging the broomstick with me, and the broomstick got tangled between my legs and I fell flat over. I got grass and mud all over my Quidditch outfit. You could just see hair, makeup, and costume [teams] just going, Oh no, and ripping their hair out. It was also in front of a lot of people.
James Phelps (Fred Weasley): I’m not usually that embarrassing, I just roll with it. Actually auditioning-wise, one of the last auditions we had for [Harry] Potter called a camera test — so you’re actually on the set with all the crew and they roll the scene with you — and so we did it and Chris Columbus says, “So who wins out in a fight with you guys?” meaning obviously a verbal fight, and I said, “Well normally me because I’ve got a good left hook.” It was only after where I was like, Wait, why the hell did I say that? But yeah, luckily it made no difference.
7. ~The more you know~
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., opens to the public on July 8.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱