2. They’re the only students Peeves has ever taken orders from.
“‘Give her hell from us, Peeves.’
And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.”
—Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
3. Even the teachers were impressed with the Weasley twins’ epic exit.
Professor Flitwick left a small patch of the swamp Fred and George created by Umbridge’s office.
11. And they were the comedic relief in even the darkest of situations.
George: “I’m holy. I’m holey Fred, ya geddit?”
Fred: “With the whole wide world of ear-related humor, you go for ‘I’m holey.’ Pathetic.”
George: “Reckon I’m still better looking than you.”
14. They also had a bit of a saucy attitude and it was hilarious.
25. And fought as a team in the fight against evil.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪