2. They’re the only students Peeves has ever taken orders from.
“‘Give her hell from us, Peeves.’
And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.”
—Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
3. Even the teachers were impressed with the Weasley twins’ epic exit.
Professor Flitwick left a small patch of the swamp Fred and George created by Umbridge’s office.
11. And they were the comedic relief in even the darkest of situations.
George: “I’m holy. I’m holey Fred, ya geddit?”
Fred: “With the whole wide world of ear-related humor, you go for ‘I’m holey.’ Pathetic.”
George: “Reckon I’m still better looking than you.”
14. They also had a bit of a saucy attitude and it was hilarious.
25. And fought as a team in the fight against evil.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱