1. Amanda Rollins, a UCF grad and LeakyCon Art Fellowship winner, started the Fiction Happens photography project for her senior thesis back in 2013.
2. Quidditch Player, Harry Potter
3. Gwen Cooper, Torchwood
4. The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who
5. The concept is to take pictures of fictional characters in everyday situations and capture the feeling of growing up with your favorite movie/TV icons.
6. Abaddon, Supernatural
7. Edward Kenway, Assassins Creed
8. Thranduil, The Hobbit
9. “The idea for the project actually sparked from remembering experiences from when I was younger of being bullied. I wanted to take this idea and inspire people to not be ashamed of who they are or what they love!”
10. Darth Maul, Star Wars
11. Princess Tiana, The Princess and the Frog
12. Rose Tyler, Doctor Who
13. Rollins said people often come up to the shoots and ask to take pictures with the cosplayers.
14. Mei, My Neighbor Totoro
15. Snow White, Snow White
16. Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty
17. Although, not everything always goes as planned. Rollins says, “We also had a kid exclaim to his friends, ‘That isn’t Batman! That’s just a dad in a costume!’”
18. Batman, Batman
19. Rose Tyler/The Moment & Clara, Doctor Who
20. Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
21. Either way, the project is a fun surprise for geeks who see these photo shoots in action.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️