31 Things From Amazon That'll Probably Make Your Cat Think You're Not Bad (For A Human)
Get on their good side with the goods.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A self-warming bed with heat reflecting technology that your cat can cinnamon swirl its way into for epic comfort and warmth.
2. Salmon sticks treats to give your feline friend once a day, packaged for maximum freshness and pure kitty euphoria. Your cat will go to town on these and respect you a *little* more.
3. Irresistible cat treats that are crunchy on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside — so delicious it will dilate your cat's pupils to full happy mode.
4. A mentally stimulating, interactive tower game with three levels of tracks and three bright, moving balls that will satisfy your cat's hunting instincts. If you move the balls for them, you can even *GASP* bond with them.
5. A 2-in-1 scratch and nap hammock for prime lounging and a way to keep cats' claws trimmed. BONUS: Even the chonkiest of chonks can rest on this sturdy device.
6. A digging enrichment toy designed as a slow feeder to help greedy eaters slow the heck down! This cat puzzle will encourage your cat to use sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing to stimulate their natural instincts indoors.
7. A flower water fountain with three different settings for picky cat drinkers that offers filtered, fresh, better tasting water for the feline royalty of your household.
8. A hardcore de-shedding grooming brush that will remove loose undercoat hair without cutting skin or damaging the topcoat. Your cat will feel soft, hairball-free, and grateful to their human for such a glorious invention.
9. Clumping kitty litter with a mountain spring scent that'll leave your cat feeling clean and fresh when doing their business. Oh, and it doesn't leave a cloud of dust when you scoop. A win for all parties involved.
10. Pill pocket treats you can hide medication in (!!!) so you can stop crushing pills into powder and avoid claws from coming near your face. Your cat will love the taste and smell and consider their medication a treat.
11. An infinity scratcher for stress relief, ultimate lazy lounging, and maintaining healthy claws. AND you can turn it upside down, lasting twice as long for an even happier feline.
12. Easily digestible freeze-dried tuna treats made with only one ingredient — optimal for living a healthy, fancy life filled with endless scratches and delicious nuggets of bliss.
13. A tunnel bed that your cat can escape in and avoid all human contact like a true introvert. The zip-together combination play tunnel and cozy nap spot is purrfect for keeping your kitty entertained and comfy. Did we mention it collapses for easy travel? A true star.
14. A plush bottle of wine toy filled with catnip that will make your cat jump, roll, play, and chat. The bottles have two olfactory attractants that'll make your cat go absolutely WILD (in a good way) and sing your praises (just not in front of you obviously).
15. A thoughtfully designed plant-like litter box, because this'll offer a lot of private space for your cat to ignore you and do its business. They will feel safe and secure and enjoy their upgraded big, spacious bathroom — and you will love not seeing a traditional litter box in your home.
16. A safe and reliable window hammock perch your kitty can lounge on and enjoy a casual sunbath and a (hopefully) decent view. In extra good news, this baby can hold up to 40 pounds - which means chonkers are welcome and humans can rest easy.
17. A self-grooming wall brush that collects loose hair and includes catnip in the inner hair brush compartment as extra incentive. Kitties of all kinds will be able to groom and get pet at the same time, without ever having a human bother them. Sounds like a dream.
18. Premium cat grass seed you can grow in your house to help control hairballs and aid digestive issues for your kitty. It grows wheat grass in five to seven days and comes in a resealable bag for ultimate freshness.
19. A mechanical fish toy built with a touch sensor, which moves as soon as your cat touches the fish. It swings, makes a sound, and entertains your pet (and you) for hours. A bonus: You can also charge it with a USB cable.
20. An avocado chew toy made with mesh material that works like a floss to help clean your cat's teeth without you having to risk your fingers yourself. The lightweight avocado toy also contains catnip which will make your cat bat, swat, and pounce to her heart's content.
21. A cute, durable cactus scratch post for the toughest of play. It will provide hours of entertainment for your feline, even if he's bored.
22. A two-bowl feeding set with curved edges, so even the messiest of cats won't spill their food and water on the floor. The bowls are also easier to get food and water, which promotes the flow of food from the mouth to the stomach and makes swallowing easy.
23. Decorative canopy shelves that will keep your curious kitten occupied with play and also provide a napping spot at the same time — while perhaps leaving your actual plants alone.
24. A super stealthy kitty pass that your cat can use to enter their top secret room to...aka the room to do their private business. Oh, and it's completely safe — no hidden nails or jagged edges.
25. An outdoor heated kitty house for the adventurous cats who love to be outside, including during the cold months. The shelter has a heated pet bed and clear door flaps to protect from the harsh elements of winter. Also great for feral cats or cats who love to sleep in the garage.
26. An automatic laser pointer that will keep your kitty entertained for hours — even when you're not home. It also has five circling settings for all kinds of endless mental stimulation.
27. An automatic and remote control mode robot toy to give your pet heart eyes. It's programmed to imitate small animals, it moves very randomly and unpredictably, and quickly raises your kitty’s hunting instincts.
28. A self-warming kitty sleeping bag that your cat will sleep inside or on top of for maximum warmth and comfort. Cats love small, enclosed spaces, so this will make them feel all kinds of happy.
29. A multi-level large cat tree with cozy perches, cat condos, and dangling ornaments for sleep and play. It's super stable, has soft beds, and is purrfect for cat ladies with lots of adorable feline babies.
30. A calming collar that helps anxiety-ridden cats relax within the hour of putting it on. It has essential oils and suits frightened, stressed, anxious, or hyperactive cats and helps curb their unwanted behavior.
31. And of course, some classic rattle mouse toys that your cat will chase around the house all day, every day. The mouse toys have little beads inside, which make noise and provide even more, simple entertainment.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.