1. At a press conference for the new Broadway show, All the Way, Bryan Cranston showed off his selfie skills.
2. He worked the angles and his technique was flawless.
3. A+ selfie, Heisenberg.
4. Check out Bryan Cranston as Lyndon B. Johnson in Broadway’s upcoming show All The Way
Performances begin Feb. 10 at Neil Simon Theatre
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸