19. Devil’s Pool, Victoria Falls
A naturally formed pool known as the Devil’s Pool is located at Victoria Falls in southern Africa. It peers at the edge of the 355 ft waterfall and is most often visited during the months of September to December.
- Congressional Republicans headed home to their districts for recess with only vague details on how they plan to repeal Obamacare.
- President Trump escalated his attacks on the press, saying in a tweet that many media outlets are "the enemy of the American people."
- The woman suspected of poisoning the half-brother of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un told police she thought it was all a prank 😳
- Want to send nudes without worrying about them ending up in a public forum? Here's how to send them more safely 🙊📸