Cooking in one is great for portion control and excellent for freezing things like in like soups, smoothies, and large ice cubes. Consider purchasing a silicone muffin tin for freezing leftovers because they make it easier to remove the food once frozen. Here are some recipes to try.
5. Chocolate Coffee Smoothies
Make a smoothie as you normally would in a blender and then pour it into a muffin tin and put in the freezer. When you want a smoothie, put a couple frozen smoothie cups in the blender with some liquid (milk or water) and serve. Recipe here.
23. Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
You could do this two ways: the first would be to make cookie cups by molding the cookie dough to the sides of the muffin tin, so you could add lots and lots of ice cream. The second option is to make a deep dish cookie for maximum cookie experience.
- More than 700 refugees and migrants are feared dead following three shipwrecks in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Dozens were arrested at a Donald Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.