21 Ways To Make Healthy Chili
Good Super Bowl snacks don't have to make you feel SO GROSS. Here's proof.
1. Easy Vegetarian Chili
2. Bulgur Wheat Chili
This dish has bulgur in it which will provide seriously awesome texture to your eating expereince. Find the recipe here.
3. Pumpkin Chili
4. Quinoa Chili
5. Farro and White Bean Chili
6. Black Bean And Wheatberry Chili
7. Butternut Squash And Coconut Chili
8. Black Eyed Pea, Pumpkin, And Chard Chili
9. Black Bean And Sweet Dumpling Squash Soup
10. Chocolate Black Bean Chili
There is something mysteriously special about adding chocolate to chili and having it be so good. Find the recipe here.
11. Spicy White Bean Chili
12. Lentil Chili
13. Vegetarian Chili With Cashew Pistachio Sauce
14. Black Bean Chili With Butternut Squash
15. Dark Chocolate and Chipotle Chili
16. White Bean Chili with Winter Vegetables
17. Spicy Vegetarian Chili
18. Chili With Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is one of those magical ingredient that everyone tries to add to everything. You can try it in your chili with this recipe.
19. BBQ Chili
20. Bular, Farro, And Lentil Chili
When there are this many great grains and beans in a recipe, you can't really go wrong. Get the recipe here.