WHAT'S IN SEASON
- Brussels Sprouts
- Maple Syrup
- Onions, Shallots
1. Chicken Khao Soi
OM NOM NOM. Find the recipe on Bon Appétit.
2. Prosciutto, Tomato, And Olive Spaghetti
Find the recipe on Tartine And Apron Strings.
3. Chicken With Wild Rice
Sexy chicken. Find the recipe here.
4. Super Greens Rice Bowl
A great, easy meal to throw together for a weeknight dinner. Find the recipe on Thyme And Honey.
5. Corned Beef and Cabbage
It's Saint Patrick's Day on the 17th, which means you need to make corned beef. Find the recipe here.
6. Brussel Sprout Bacon Pizza
So cheesy. Find the recipe here.
7. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup And Pretzel Cookies
Snack-time cookies. Find the recipe on The Sweets Life.
8. Carrot And Avocado Salad With Crunchy Seeds
Cumin and citrus tie this dish together. Find the recipe here.
9. Raspberry Nutella Stuffed French Toast
10. Baked White Fish With Lemon And Bell Pepper
Any white fish will work for this recipe. Find the recipe here.
11. Cinnamon Sugar Hasselback Sweet Potato With Oatmeal Cookie Crumble
This looks more like a dessert than a side. Find the recipe on How Sweet It Is.
12. Brown Butter Irish Soda Bread With Honey-Cinnamon Butter
13. Roasted Cauliflower And Onion Soup
Find the recipe on The First Mess.
14. Shepherd's Pie
Big, hearty deliciousness. Find the recipe on Sips And Spoonfuls.
15. Japanese Curry Rice
But really, how gorgeous does that bowl of food look? Find the recipe here.
16. Peeps S'Mores
The deliciousness of straight-up Peeps is debatable, but put them in an ooey-gooey s'more and it's hard to argue. Find the recipe on Live Love Pasta.
17. Tomato Rigatoni With Salami And Mushrooms
There are only so many months left when you can get away with eating baked pasta for every meal. Take advantage of it now! Find the recipe here.
18. French "Peasant" Beets
Beets and cheese will never get old. Find the recipe here.
19. Paprika Maple Chicken With Pear
20. Miso Soup With Tofu, Bok Choy And Mushrooms
Miso soup is so easy to make and will warm you up. Find the recipe here.
21. Banana Cream Pie
National Banana Cream Pie Day is on March 2nd and therefore you need to eat this. Find the recipe here.
22. Crispy Kale Salad With Lime Dressing
Find the recipe on Bon Appétit.
23. Sweet Potato And Brussels Sprouts Hash With Poached Egg And Thyme Hollandaise
A new take on Eggs Benedict. Find the recipe here.
24. Roasted Potato And Bacon Salad
25. Kale And Artichoke Frittata
National artichoke day is on March 16th, so you better eat this frittata. Find the recipe on A Couple Cooks.
26. Chorizo And White Bean Stew
Find the recipe on The Gouda Life.
27. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatball Subs
Crock pots are the best. Find the recipe here.
28. Miso Mushrooms Over Polenta
29. Potato Rings With Homemade Buttermilk Ranch
Because why not? Find the recipe here.
30. Pancakes With LOTS Of Maple Syrup
THE BEST. Find the recipe here.
31. Buttermilk Panna Cotta With Citrus Honey Compote
Get the recipe here.