31 Delicious Things To Cook In March
It's not quite winter, but it's not quite spring. Combat seasonal confusion with these great recipes.
WHAT'S IN SEASON
- Brussels Sprouts
- Maple Syrup
- Onions, Shallots
1. Chicken Khao Soi
2. Prosciutto, Tomato, And Olive Spaghetti
3. Chicken With Wild Rice
4. Super Greens Rice Bowl
5. Corned Beef and Cabbage
It's Saint Patrick's Day on the 17th, which means you need to make corned beef. Find the recipe here.
6. Brussel Sprout Bacon Pizza
7. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup And Pretzel Cookies
8. Carrot And Avocado Salad With Crunchy Seeds
9. Raspberry Nutella Stuffed French Toast
10. Baked White Fish With Lemon And Bell Pepper
11. Cinnamon Sugar Hasselback Sweet Potato With Oatmeal Cookie Crumble
12. Brown Butter Irish Soda Bread With Honey-Cinnamon Butter
13. Roasted Cauliflower And Onion Soup
14. Shepherd's Pie
15. Japanese Curry Rice
16. Peeps S'Mores
The deliciousness of straight-up Peeps is debatable, but put them in an ooey-gooey s'more and it's hard to argue. Find the recipe on Live Love Pasta.
17. Tomato Rigatoni With Salami And Mushrooms
There are only so many months left when you can get away with eating baked pasta for every meal. Take advantage of it now! Find the recipe here.
18. French "Peasant" Beets
19. Paprika Maple Chicken With Pear
20. Miso Soup With Tofu, Bok Choy And Mushrooms
21. Banana Cream Pie
National Banana Cream Pie Day is on March 2nd and therefore you need to eat this. Find the recipe here.
22. Crispy Kale Salad With Lime Dressing
23. Sweet Potato And Brussels Sprouts Hash With Poached Egg And Thyme Hollandaise
24. Roasted Potato And Bacon Salad
25. Kale And Artichoke Frittata
National artichoke day is on March 16th, so you better eat this frittata. Find the recipe on A Couple Cooks.