1. Ramen Shepherd's Pie
The addition of ramen makes this dish extra crispy. You can find the recipe here.
2. Annie's Mac and Cheese Muffins
3. Eggo Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
All you need is your favorite ice cream and frozen waffles for this one. Refreeze or serve immediately.
4. Pizza Pops
Bake the frozen pizza according to the directions on the box. Cut pizza in half and then cut each half into one inch thick strips. Roll pizza up, put on stick and enjoy.
5. Valentine's Day Petits Fours with Oreo Cakesters
6. Cinnamon Roll Pie Crust
Cut your pre-made cinnamon rolls into half inch circles and press into baking pan. There should be no space between each roll. For a sweet potato pie recipe with this pie crust go here.
7. Hot Pockets, Bagel Bites, And Cheese Dorito Casserole
In the TV show Community ("Curriculum Unavailable" episode), this dish is described as "Bagel Bites in a deconstructed Hot Pocket reduction with a Doritos glaze." Find the recipe here.
8. Canned Pumpkin Pie Martini
9. Fried Kraft Mac And Cheese Balls
Find the recipe for cheese balls here.
10. Tomato Soup Cake
Have your cake and eat soup too. Find the recipe here.
11. Spaghettios Pizza
12. Hot Cheetos Breaded Chicken Fingers
It's essential that you use hot cheetos instead of regular ones. Find the recipe here.
13. Ramen Pad Thai
Peanut butter and noodles are the best. Find the recipe for ramen pad thai here.
14. Canned Cranberry Sauce Cocktail
Make "The Jive Turkey" cocktail with this recipe here.