21 Totally Sneaky Food Pranks For April Fools' Day
Oreos filled with toothpaste? AHHH.
1. Make a grilled cheese with pound cake and frosting.
2. Fill doughnuts with mayonnaise.
Make these for your enemies.
3. Make a sundae with mashed potatoes and gravy.
4. Create an undrinkable drink with Jello.
5. Make a doughnut sandwich that looks like a bagel with lox and cream cheese.
6. Substitue the cream filling in an oreo with toothpaste.
7. Make a meatball sandwich with oats, chocolate, and peanut butter.
8. Make cheesecake look like mashed potatoes and gravy.
9. Fill deviled eggs with buttercream frosting.
Sprinkle with some cinnamon and voila!
10. Make steak and fries out of ice cream and pound cake.
11. Make pie out of meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
12. Make rice krispy treats look like chicken wings.
13. Make butterscotch pudding look like soup.
14. Make cupcakes that look like spaghetti.
The spaghetti is made out of vanilla frosting and the meatballs are made with Ferrero Rocher chocolates and strawberry jam. Directions here.