1. Make a grilled cheese with pound cake and frosting.
Learn how to make it here.
2. Fill doughnuts with mayonnaise.
Make these for your enemies.
3. Make a sundae with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Eating mashed potatoes instead of ice cream would be seriously disappointing. Find directions here.
4. Create an undrinkable drink with Jello.
Jello wins again. Find directions here.
5. Make a doughnut sandwich that looks like a bagel with lox and cream cheese.
Thinly sliced papaya and mango look like lox. Find directions here.
6. Substitue the cream filling in an oreo with toothpaste.
EWWWW. Directions here.
7. Make a meatball sandwich with oats, chocolate, and peanut butter.
This actually sounds kind of good. Directions here.
8. Make cheesecake look like mashed potatoes and gravy.
This one takes some artistic talent. Find directions here.
9. Fill deviled eggs with buttercream frosting.
Sprinkle with some cinnamon and voila!
10. Make steak and fries out of ice cream and pound cake.
11. Make pie out of meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
There is barbecue sauce in the bottom layer of this faux pie. AH! Directions here.
12. Make rice krispy treats look like chicken wings.
13. Make butterscotch pudding look like soup.
This one is very doable. Directions here.
14. Make cupcakes that look like spaghetti.
The spaghetti is made out of vanilla frosting and the meatballs are made with Ferrero Rocher chocolates and strawberry jam. Directions here.
15. Transform meatloaf into a cake.
This is just wrong. Directions here.