7. And you recognize that Skype is the next best thing, as far as friendship-saving innovations go.
8. Every now and then you promise to start writing real, actual letters, but one of you inevitably drops off after the first few.
9. Of course, the letters you DO have are saved in a box with various mementos from different visits.
11. You’ll pick up a book, snack, or random trinket while shopping because it reminds you of her, but it takes you weeks to actually ship it.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳