7. And you recognize that Skype is the next best thing, as far as friendship-saving innovations go.
8. Every now and then you promise to start writing real, actual letters, but one of you inevitably drops off after the first few.
9. Of course, the letters you DO have are saved in a box with various mementos from different visits.
11. You’ll pick up a book, snack, or random trinket while shopping because it reminds you of her, but it takes you weeks to actually ship it.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵