7. And you recognize that Skype is the next best thing, as far as friendship-saving innovations go.
8. Every now and then you promise to start writing real, actual letters, but one of you inevitably drops off after the first few.
9. Of course, the letters you DO have are saved in a box with various mementos from different visits.
11. You’ll pick up a book, snack, or random trinket while shopping because it reminds you of her, but it takes you weeks to actually ship it.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."