1. Cameron proposed to Brittany by serenading her with "Marrying an Angel."
2. Mario had the city of Portland, Oregon, wish Sarah a happy birthday.
3. Aminah fell in love with Scott, the (formerly) anonymous sperm donor who fathered her baby.
4. This man made a romantic display.
5. Becky and Jordan flew from Florida to elope in Boston.
7. Barbara and Bob were a real-life Noah and Allie.
9. This couple (and others) had their wedding day "first look" captured in The New Art of Capturing Love.
10. Jack dropped everything and flew from London to Sydney to surprise Ella on her 19th birthday.
11. This couple gave us real relationship goals.
12. Amateur climber Zheng and his bride dangled from a cliff for their wedding photos.
13. Bob Phillips published a love letter to his wife in the local newspaper on their 61st anniversary.
I look at newspaper pictures of new brides every Sunday. I'm searching. I want to see if there is now or ever will be another bride as lovely as you. Been doing that since June 27, 1953. Actually, I already know the answer. There is not - and never will be to me - your equal in loveliness. On our wedding day you were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The delightful truth is that you still are. Happy anniversary, sweetheart. You've made me and you keep me the happiest and most grateful husband any bride could ever know. I'd gladly welcome another 61 years of marriage with you. Beyond that I pray we will spend eternity together.
All my love,
14. Rowden fulfilled his dying wish to marry Leizl.
15. Melvyn, who has Alzheimer's, bought Mother's Day flowers for his wife of 60 years with some help from local police.
16. Musician Peter Miller based an entire album around the 350 letters his grandparents sent each other during WWII.
17. Sgt. Clark Rahman surprised his girlfriend at a party after a nine-month tour in Afghanistan.
18. Chinese couples celebrated their love in the midst of the Hong Kong protests.
19. One man revealed what his heart was doing when he proposed.
21. Vivian Boyack and Alice Dubes (91 and 90, respectively) were married after 72 years together.
22. This elementary school student handwrote the best valentine.
"Happy valintins I hope you have a great day and I like you too and buy like do you mean 'love' if you do me too but we can't be boyfiend and girl friend my mom won't let me but we can like and be friend and play togeter. Ps It's not my best riting."