2. If you could get enough neighborhood kids together, Red Rover, Red Light Green Light, or some simple Freeze Tag were the way to go.
7. See who could hold their handstand (and breath) the longest.
8. You could dive for these…
10. At some point you’d hear those dulcet tones.
11. And, fingers crossed, they’d have your favorite frozen snack in stock.
12. You’d eat these by the handful.
13. Pickup games of backyard softball were the best, complete with makeshift bases.
16. The highlight of the summer was when you got to take a trip to the water park.
18. (Where, of course, you’d stuff your face with cotton candy, corn dogs, and elephant ears.)
19. When you were ready for a fight, you were either filling these bad boys up.
20. Or arming yourself with one of these.
22. Your day wasn’t complete without at least a few scrapes or grass stains.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉