1. Your "messy bun" either looks like a small animal resting on your head...
2. ...or the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
3. Your hair gets stuck in everything.
4. And, conversely, everything — mostly food — gets stuck in your hair.
5. You know how some girls can rest their sunglasses on top of their heads, like it's no big deal? You, not so much.
6. You've tried to get out of a car only to be jerked back by this.
7. And good luck enjoying nature.
8. You may have been caught unknowingly walking around with a pen dangling from your hair.
9. And your furniture is definitely out to get you.
10. You wonder why you even bother making your hair look good if you're going to be anywhere outdoors.
11. A good chunk of your day is spent tugging your hair out from under bag straps, or scarves, or collars.
12. Long hair + open window = catastrophe.
13. Actually, make that long hair + open window + lip gloss.
14. The perfect hair tie is an elusive creature, but when you find one it will never, ever leave your side.
15. When one of those miraculous few finally snaps, well, GOOD LUCK.
16. And RIP about a million bobby pins.
17. Your hair overwhelms any other fashion statement you're trying to make.
18. You've yet to figure out a way to put your hair up before a workout and actually KEEP it up.
19. You have to gingerly lay your hair across your bed, lest you lie down on it and then feel trapped whenever you try to move your head.
20. If you don't, you risk either suffocation or just massive, messy knots.
21. Drying/curling/straightening your hair takes so long (and tires your arms out so much) that you're usually working an "I woke up like this" look.
22. You've gone to take your hair down from a bun to get in the shower and realized your hair was still damp from your last shower.
23. You worry about staying with friends or going to hotels because you know their wimpy towels won't be enough.
(Or — LOLLLLL — when they just offer you one towel.)