5. Even if you’ve lost it, you once had the ability to translate this, with just your voice, into music.
9. You developed preferences for specific arrangements or composers.
We’re doing a Whitacre this season?!?!??!
14. Your other classes all suffered when it was time for all-county or (fingers crossed) all-state festivals.
15. You spent free periods hanging out (or napping) in the music department classrooms.
20. Of, if you’re a guy, a freshly pressed and brightly colored button-up.
22. And you knew that everyone was going to get a little stir-crazy right before the show.
27. Your choir director doubled as friend and sometime therapist.
(And sometime goofball.)
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈