5. Even if you’ve lost it, you once had the ability to translate this, with just your voice, into music.
9. You developed preferences for specific arrangements or composers.
We’re doing a Whitacre this season?!?!??!
14. Your other classes all suffered when it was time for all-county or (fingers crossed) all-state festivals.
15. You spent free periods hanging out (or napping) in the music department classrooms.
20. Of, if you’re a guy, a freshly pressed and brightly colored button-up.
22. And you knew that everyone was going to get a little stir-crazy right before the show.
27. Your choir director doubled as friend and sometime therapist.
(And sometime goofball.)
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿