4. Every time you try to cook, you either end up with a disaster…
Somehow this isn’t what the recipe image looked like.
5. …or an actual kitchen fire.
7. You tried knitting, but neither your hands nor the tools were doing what they’re SUPPOSED to do.
ISN’T THIS MEANT TO BE RELAXING?
8. You’re often too impatient to give the necessary attention to detail.
9. And sometimes you’re not the best at following directions, so you wing it more than you should.
11. Where you’ve tried to add whimsy, you’ve left a trail of nightmares.
12. The finished product maaaaybe tastes good, but it still looks terrifying.
13. So when your friends suggest a dinner party or potluck, you know you’ll be bringing something store-bought.
15. You dabbled in urban gardening (homegrown basil!) but the plants wilted in a matter of weeks.
Oh right. Water.
18. And you suspect that you shouldn’t be trusted with the more advanced tools.
19. You go through phases of picking up new and different hobbies.
Time to learn how to pickle!
20. But this also means that abandoned projects are hidden around your apartment, evidence of your failure.
Like all of those unraveling squares that were one day going to be scarves. Or something.
22. But hey, it doesn’t mean you can’t have fun trying.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳