4. So suddenly your mom’s jokes about how she thought she’d be a grandma by now are seeming less joke-y.
(Doesn’t help that she was already on baby #2 at your age.)
15. So you come back to earth and realize that, for now, you’re happy to get your fix through subway peek-a-boo, internet videos, and the occasional baby brunch.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯