4. So suddenly your mom’s jokes about how she thought she’d be a grandma by now are seeming less joke-y.
(Doesn’t help that she was already on baby #2 at your age.)
15. So you come back to earth and realize that, for now, you’re happy to get your fix through subway peek-a-boo, internet videos, and the occasional baby brunch.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸