4. So suddenly your mom’s jokes about how she thought she’d be a grandma by now are seeming less joke-y.
(Doesn’t help that she was already on baby #2 at your age.)
15. So you come back to earth and realize that, for now, you’re happy to get your fix through subway peek-a-boo, internet videos, and the occasional baby brunch.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.