4. This impromptu sexy spot.
10. This area of tranquility.
11. And this bashful lawn.
16. This self-conscious seafood.
Aw, hey, you’re better than that.
17. This gentle reminder.
24. Bae Simpson.
And his classic catchphrase, “Don’t have a box new.”
25. These very well-organized trash receptacles.
26. These helpful instructions.
Oh, that’s cool, I’ll pass!
28. This impossibly chill announcement.
** shrug **
29. And this menu that is just too cool to care.
30. This unexpected delivery of bad news.
31. This self-assured establishment.
Wait, so we are talking?
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.