3. When she cuffed her harem pants AND her t-shirt and was like, “No such thing as too boxy.”
That confident stride! The matching Keds!
4. When she knew exactly what to wear to get a date at Singles’ Night.
(And then when Baby George Clooney did come around and obviously couldn’t resist.)
9. When she sacrificed her sleeves to show off the guns.
13. When she wasn’t afraid of pleats.
14. When not even a hangover could hold back her style.
16. When she put together the triple threat of khaki overalls/mock turtleneck/cuffed booties.
THAT MOCK TURTLENECK THOUGH.
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- Democrats are wary after Trump said he agreed with Clinton on gun control during Monday night's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎