27 Delightfully Free Things To Do In NYC
Open your wallet. Now close it. You're not going to need it today.
New York City can bleed your bank account dry in a matter of days. From nights spent painting the town in the Meatpacking District to grabbing a quick lunch in Midtown, it is easy to rack up a painstakingly high tab.
I have embarked on a quest to spend $0 through the month of November. On this journey, I have encountered a number of ways to have a blast in the city on a budget of $0, taking full advantage of samples, freebies, and bonuses with a minimal amount of shame.
New York is a mecca for art, fashion, culture, and free samples. From froyo to banana pudding, you can sample to your heart's content at these local hot spots.
1. Free Frozen Yogurt: 16 Handles & YogurtLand
2. Free Culinary Delights: Whole Foods
3. Free Banana Pudding At Magnolia Bakery
4. Free Mini Juice Cleanse From Organic Avenue & Juice Press
5. Free Piping Hot Tea From Teavanna
6. Free Lunch From Seamless
7. Free Vitamins At GNC
8. Free Sample-Sized Lunch at Costco
9. Free Gourmet Coffee At Nespresso
10. Free Crappy Coffee From Chase
11. Free Eggnog Latte From Starbucks
12. Free Gourmet Meals From Blue Apron
13. Free Trader Joes Tapas
14. Free Gourmet Cracker & Bites at Babette's Feast
15. Free Cheese At Zabars
Free Attractions & Experiences
Whether you're visiting the Big Apple or are a NYC resident, some of the best experiences in the city are completely free of charge.
Had too many banana pudding samples and cheese cubes? Not to worry, not only is NYC a food lover's oasis, but it is also a fitness lover's paradise.