1. Mitt Romney may have lost the campaign for president, but he wins at political buttons.
2. Democratic Deadheads.
3. Excellent soap opera reference.
4. A new spin on "political junkies"
6. Decent wordplay + excellent reminder that the Democrats' mascot used to be a rooster.
7. Showing some restraint.
8. Jerry Brown will not be objectified.
9. Wordplaying Nazis.
10. Leave it to the '60s to make hologram buttons.
12. Identity politics.
14. VRY CLVR
15. Best outdated photo.
17. Best caricature.
18. "Malarkey" is always a win.
19. Bush flips the bird.
20. Sock monkeys are picking sides.
22. They clearly bug one another.
23. This newsletter is not a button, but it was the most baldfaced political pandering at the fair.
Ariane Lange is an entertainment reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.
Contact Ariane Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.