3. She is extremely serious about her prestigious job and recently turned down a hot waffle to go to the office.
4. This is on her bookshelf.
I was on the Bones set when I looked up at the bookshelf. Yes, it’s Danielle Steel’s moderately trashy romance novel Impossible.
Bonkers appears to be by Dr. Kevin Leman; its full title is Bonkers: Why Women Get Stressed Out and What They Can Do About It, which she most likely read to learn more about the culture of male psychologists. Also note Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code.
Bones! She’s just like us.
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are nowhere close to finding a cause.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬