3. She is extremely serious about her prestigious job and recently turned down a hot waffle to go to the office.
4. This is on her bookshelf.
I was on the Bones set when I looked up at the bookshelf. Yes, it’s Danielle Steel’s moderately trashy romance novel Impossible.
Bonkers appears to be by Dr. Kevin Leman; its full title is Bonkers: Why Women Get Stressed Out and What They Can Do About It, which she most likely read to learn more about the culture of male psychologists. Also note Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code.
Bones! She’s just like us.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏