6. A telegram sent to the detested wife of a friend after she gave birth:
8. Take that, Mr. Parker:
Source: Marion Meade’s What Fresh Hell Is This?, which I recommend despite its highly alarming system for endnotes.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀