1. Taylor Swift brought out Tegan & Sara at her concert in Los Angeles Monday, and they all sang “Closer” and it was incredible. This needs to happen, again and again:
9. Because when they were together, there were awkward dance moves.
Please, ma’ams, I want some more.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎