9. When non-Angelenos ask how often you see famous people, you have to explain that it may be possible you saw Nicole Richie walk into a Starbucks once. Kinda looked like her from behind. She wears sweatpants with words on the butt, right?
News flash: I’m not a paparazzo, ergo I’m not chilling outside Beverly Hills otolaryngologists’ offices waiting for celebrities in my spare time.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.