1. One continuous Japanese broadcast of NCIS is going to break the Guinness World Record for “longest uninterrupted transmission of a TV series” in January, according to CBS.
Japan’s FOX International Channels holds the previous record, set Jan. 1-8 in 2011 by a 168-hour broadcast of 24. So, FOX Japan is breaking its own record. Sorry, 24; NCIS is just bigger and stronger.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎