1. One continuous Japanese broadcast of NCIS is going to break the Guinness World Record for “longest uninterrupted transmission of a TV series” in January, according to CBS.
Japan’s FOX International Channels holds the previous record, set Jan. 1-8 in 2011 by a 168-hour broadcast of 24. So, FOX Japan is breaking its own record. Sorry, 24; NCIS is just bigger and stronger.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈