1. Did the recipient of this postcard appreciate wordplay enough to marry her beau?
2. Do you see the resemblance between anyone and this yellow-hatted bicyclist?
Postcard text: “The object on the wheel reminded me of you and thought I would send you one. Am enjoying my self. Are you?”
Well? Are you?
3. What does voting for a baby have to do with women’s suffrage?
4. “Do you believe in signs?” Let me answer that question with another question: Do you believe in creepy postcards?
5. Do I have to?
6. Is this a threat or something?
7. “Who says we can’t have birds, even if we haven’t any green trees!”
Good question, Elise!
8. Have you ever been busy enough to justify this kind of postcard behavior?
9. Wait, really?
10. Why don’t we talk about scuppernongs more?
11. 1950s, how were you so stylin’?
Picture these puppies at the end of your gams.
12. What on earth could have kept “boy” from Sunday School?
Is he on the lam?
Postcard text: “Dear Jack - We have missed you and hope that you haven’t been sick. Won’t you come next Sunday? Mrs. Bothman”
Pretty sure you can bet your sweet bippy this boy wasn’t sick at all.
13. What in gosh-all-Potomac is this doll looking at?
14. Oh horsefeathers, how could he forget Valentine’s Day?
15. But why?
Guess she must be pretty hotsy-totsy?
16. Why should you sit in the scorner’s seat or hurl the cynic’s ban?
If you can answer that question, you should set your mind to not being such a wet blanket.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.