You know what’s going on here. Kind of.
Special Agents Tony DiNozzo and Ziva David have been dancing a will-they-or-won’t-they dance since the day they met. And last night, we found out they…might? But also we don’t really know what happened to them. The best ambiguous and not-so-ambiguous moments of their sexual-tension-ridden not-quite-love affair.
11. They had only known each other for a little while when they walked into a hotel room, and suddenly this happened.
Then this happened…
…and then this happened.
It turned out that they were undercover. But then the fake hanky-panky got a little real.
9. When they were trapped in a giant metal box and a bullet ricocheted inside it, Ziva threw herself on Tony. And then she just…lingered.
And, you know, it was cold in that box, so it seems super practical that Ziva would say:
Psych, it does not seem practical at all. Just lustful.
8. But this ambiguous relationship is about more than lust. You can tell when Ziva just makes it into the elevator, and Tony does this.
Speaking of elevators, after they got stuck in one, Tony said, “I thought the earth moved,” and did this:
And sure, he was partly talking about how the elevator just slipped, but look at him tenderly brushing that hair. He’s talking about something more.
6. Ziva busted into an apartment to save a Mossad agent, and you were watching it thinking…
…and even though they were maybe going to kill each other there was still something kinda weirdly sexy about it, and then Ziva blew past Tony and ran to that other guy! Who, okay, fine, was her boyfriend. STILL.
5. Then she confronted Tony for shooting her boyfriend, and…
Swooning isn’t Ziva’s cup of tea, so she knocked him over and pinned him to the ground.
…still kinda swooning.
And then when she walked away, oh the longing!
4. They were in Paris (Paris) and Tony asked Ziva if she slept well. He added, “You certainly looked comfy enough.”
3. When Tony showed up in Somalia even though he thought Ziva was dead.
2. When Tony whispered something in Hebrew in Ziva’s ear.
“You are not alone.”
1. After they got back from their trip to Berlin, Ziva talked about her emotions. They held hands.
And really, even though they’ve already been naked together and they danced in Berlin and they shared a bedroom in Paris, holding hands in a car in the U.S.A. was probably the most intimate thing they’d ever done.
And then they got into a car crash, and we don’t know if they’re okay. The world is conspiring against them. And everyone who wants to see more hand holding.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎