7. Samantha’s life may revolve around Darrin, but Endora doesn’t buy the whole masculinity thing.
Samantha says she’d like Darrin to be around more, and Endora calls it like she sees it: “He’d just be underfoot, darling…sucking his thumb and dragging his teddy bear.” I mean, the man can’t deal with his wife’s awesome magic powers, so yeah, probably.
28. Glamor, thy name is Endora.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴