1. When someone makes you angry, but she’s not there to yell at:
Eat her muffin.
2. When someone won’t give you the names of the clones you’re trying to murder:
Eat toast at her. It’s called symbolic violence, and it works.
11. When someone implies your singing isn’t good.
And of course, follow it up with the best comeback of all.
Burn his house to the ground! Damn, Helena, you sure know how to win an argument.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Eleven U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁