1. When someone makes you angry, but she’s not there to yell at:
Eat her muffin.
2. When someone won’t give you the names of the clones you’re trying to murder:
Eat toast at her. It’s called symbolic violence, and it works.
11. When someone implies your singing isn’t good.
And of course, follow it up with the best comeback of all.
Burn his house to the ground! Damn, Helena, you sure know how to win an argument.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.