These are some kids from a Renaissance fair in 2014:
(Look, I’ll let you be the judge of whether children have gotten cuter but oh my god those cheeks.)
1. The fearsomest fairy.
2. The outlaw with a heart of gold.
3. His sister with a crown of silver.
4. The knight in sparkling purple.
5. The little princess who was always on the move.
6. The shy Snow White.
7. The girl who was mightily pleased with her whistle.
8. The brother-sister team that made me fear for my life.
9. The boy who was so tough he held his sword by the blade.
10. The grumpy girl with the curls who settles for nothing less than perfection and was disappointed by the lack of costume authenticity around her.
11. The dapper little gentleman with a vest.
12. The girl who was kind of too modern for this.
13. The boy in the floppy hat who just wanted to eat his granola bar in peace.
14. And his little brother, lost in an even floppier hat.
Checking my pulse.
Yep, I’m dead.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴