These are some kids from a Renaissance fair in 2014:
(Look, I’ll let you be the judge of whether children have gotten cuter but oh my god those cheeks.)
1. The fearsomest fairy.
2. The outlaw with a heart of gold.
3. His sister with a crown of silver.
4. The knight in sparkling purple.
5. The little princess who was always on the move.
6. The shy Snow White.
7. The girl who was mightily pleased with her whistle.
8. The brother-sister team that made me fear for my life.
9. The boy who was so tough he held his sword by the blade.
10. The grumpy girl with the curls who settles for nothing less than perfection and was disappointed by the lack of costume authenticity around her.
11. The dapper little gentleman with a vest.
12. The girl who was kind of too modern for this.
13. The boy in the floppy hat who just wanted to eat his granola bar in peace.
14. And his little brother, lost in an even floppier hat.
Checking my pulse.
Yep, I’m dead.
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲