1. Brad Pitt just popped out unannounced in a movie theater at L.A. LIVE Friday night.
The surprise appearance was at an advance screening of the zombie apocalypse flick World War Z, which comes out June 21. He called the movie “the most intense thing you’ll see all summer.”
“He was not kidding,” said Damaris Tejeda after the show.
Tejeda, who’d heard about his appearance at a screening in Philadelphia Thursday, wasn’t surprised (Pitt also went to three other screenings Thursday). When she saw the crowd of people at the front of the theater from which Pitt emerged, she thought it looked “suspicious.”
“I’m pretty sure he’s coming from there. And sure enough, I was right,” Tejeda said.
On just watching Brad Pitt intro his newest movie World War Z at Regal LA LIVE #BradPitt #WorldWarZâ€¦ http://t.co/BGAzXlv3Vm
what goes here?
Oh yeah!!! World War Z time with Crystal, Josh, Angelica, Brian, and omg Brad Pitt!!! http://t.co/EWOQACeGYn
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.