1. Although “declension” and “clench” are not etymogically related, you know they’re related.
4. Someone in your elementary Latin class wanted to be called “Magnus.” It was a little weird.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.