The strange Instagram trend #Heelconcepts was started back in December by the user @m.sty, an artist and textile designer. Others began picking it up — and now there are hundreds of variations online.
2. To participate, ‘Grammers simply create a fake “shoe” and photograph their foot “wearing” it.
There seem to be categories to #heelconcepts at this point, since there are so many. You’ve got the “beauty is pain” variety…
The Holiday Heel.
The kitten heels and slippers, for those with delicate arches.
For the film lovers — finally, a use for those VHS tapes you keep around.
Foodies aren’t left out, obvi.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.