The strange Instagram trend #Heelconcepts was started back in December by the user @m.sty, an artist and textile designer. Others began picking it up — and now there are hundreds of variations online.
2. To participate, ‘Grammers simply create a fake “shoe” and photograph their foot “wearing” it.
There seem to be categories to #heelconcepts at this point, since there are so many. You’ve got the “beauty is pain” variety…
The Holiday Heel.
The kitten heels and slippers, for those with delicate arches.
For the film lovers — finally, a use for those VHS tapes you keep around.
Foodies aren’t left out, obvi.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬