1. These Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes should be in MoMA.
I need them. They will never, ever touch my face (and ruin that perfection?!), but I would consider framing them.
2. Paul & Joe Lipsticks, or the best artistic pairing of cat lady life and glamour the world has ever seen? Both.
These particular cat ones aren't available anymore, but they're constantly coming out with beautiful lipstick like this one.
3. Ladurée makes the whole "rose blush" literal, and I live for it.
How on earth could you ever touch it?
4. A hand spun black wisteria handle? Spun by gods, probably.
5. This Armani blush palette is a thing of fairytale beauty.
6. Your favorite celebrities probably wear MAC. Now you can wear your favorite celebrities in MAC form.
7. Sum even collaborated with Make Up For Ever on eyeshadow sculptures.
8. If you wear this Stila pigment you're basically channeling Monet's Water Lilies.
9. Brutalist sculpture slash blush brush.
10. I feel like these belong on Mulan's vanity, and I want them as much as I wanted to save China as a child.
11. Orange you amazed at this perfume packaging, too?
12. This vintage lipstick case by Louis Nichilo.
13. These Pupa Milano makeup kits are just more practical artwork.
Pupa Haute Couture Dolls vary depending on if you're warm or cool toned.
14. These lipstick samplers are FIRE.
15. Ted Noten's makeup guns.
16. Salvador Dali did dabble in perfume, too.
17. It's like a music box, but with makeup! Which makes it better.
18. Christian Louboutin nail polish, for the brutalist artist type.
19. This Chanel Illuminating Powder has the most intricate lacework I've seen on a palette, ever.
I'm speculating that it is directly based off lace featured in their runway collections. I'm not the only one.